|Name||Dr. Dhananjay Tripathi|
|Designation||Assistant Professor |
|Academic Qualification||D.Phil (University of Allahabad)|
|Areas of Interest||Twentieth Century Fiction,|
Indian Writing in English,
Myth and Religious retelling.
|Work Experience||6 Years|
|Teachings||Professional Communication ( MS1001)|
|List of Publications||1. Chettri, Bhaskar and Dhananjay Tripathi. "Multiculturalism in Raj Novel: Rereading Paul Scott's The Jewel in the Crown" Rupkatha Journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities, Vol. 11, No. 2, July-September, 2019. 1-19. (ISSN 0975-2935). DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.21659/rupkatha.v11n2.11
2. Tripathi, Dhananjay and Lekha Rai. "The Nepali Shamans, Unlettered Gift of Prophecy as Intermediaries between the Physical and Alternate Realities" Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 9, Issue: 4. 2018. (ISSN 09756795).
3. Tripathi, Dhananjay and S.K. Rai. "Phenomenological Approach to the Novels of R. K. Narayan" Indian Journal of Postcolonial Literatures, Kerala, India. Vol. Pp 195-198. 2009. (ISSN 09747370).
4. Tripathi, Dhananjay and S.K. Rai. "Gandhi's Hind Swaraj: The First Speech of Subalterns" Indian Journal of Postcolonial Literatures, Kerala, India.Vol. 10.2. Pg 57-60. 2010. (ISSN 09747370).
5. Tripathi, Dhananjay and S.K. Rai. "Inauthentic Representation of India in Arvind Adiga'sTheWhite Tiger". Remarkings. Vol. 10. Pg 77-80. 2011. (ISSN 0972611X).
6. Tripathi, Dhananjay and S.K. Rai. "The Cleft: An Argument for Men by a Feminist" Contemporary Discourse. Vol. 3. Pg 315-318. 2012. (ISSN 09763686).
7. Tripathi, Dhananjay and Richa Mishra. "Contemporarising, De-constructing and De-contextualising the Myth in Yayati and Yuganta Research Scholar an International Refereed e-Journal, Vol. 1, Issue - 3, August 2013. (ISSN 23206101).
8. Tripathi, Dhananjay and S.K. Rai. "Gender Studies: The Construct of Society and Culture" Labyrinth, Gwalior, India. Vol. 1. Pg 95-97.2010. (ISSN 09760814).
9. Tripathi, Dhananjay and S.K. Rai. "Othello and Omkara: A Comparative Study of Two different Civilizations" Labyrinth. Vol. 2. Pg: 156-159. 2011. (ISSN 09760814).
10. Tripathi Dhananjay and Laxmi Rai. "William Shakespeare's Macbeth and Vishal Bharadwaj'sMaqbool: A Study of consciousness" under final review for publication in Arts and Humanities Citation Indexed journal 'Text and Performance Quarterly'.
Books and Chapters in Book
1. Tripathi, Dhananjay. R.K. Narayan: Phenomenology and Consciousness. Germany: Scholars' Press, Oct. 2013. (ISBN 9783639518719 )
2. Tripathi, Dhananjay. "Reflection of the Third Space in the Novels of R.K. Narayan. A Critical Study of the Fictional World of R.K. Narayan, ed. Aman Rana. Pg 102-197. New Delhi, Atlantic Books, 2013. Print. (ISBN 9788126918072)
3. Tripathi, Dhananjay. Richa Mishra. "Reflection of Social Changes and Literary Tastes in Cinematic Appropriation of SharatChandr'sDevdas in Bollywood". Literature and Cinema : Appropriation, Adaptation, Adultration, Eds. Sri Krishan Rai & Anugamini Rai. Germany: Lambert Publication House, 2014. (ISBN 9783848426034)
Paper Presented at International / National Conferences
1. "Humour as a Subliminal Strategy in R.K. Narayan's Anticolonial Discourse" at the International conference on Humour organized by Inter-disciplinary.Net at Mansfield College, University of Oxford, Oxford, London during 2-4 June, 2016.
2. "Contemporizing Mahabharata in Literature and Cinema : An Analysis of Post-Colonial Voices in The Great Indian Novel and Raajneeti" at the International Conference on Post Colonial Voices in South Asian Literature & Cinema organized by Garden City College, Banglore during 7 & 8 Feb 2014.
3. "Deinstitutionalization of Marriage in Bollywood : An Analysis of the Movies of the 21st Century" at XV International Conference of the Forum on Contemporary Theory, Vadodara on Media and Utopia: Imagination, History, Technology held in Allahabad in Collaboration with the Department of English and Modern European Languages, University of Allahabad during 16-19 December 2012.
4. "Intrigue : The Fulcrum of Shakespeare's Writing" at 7th Biennial world Shakespeare Conference on Shakespeare Across Cultures jointly organized by Department of English, Banaras Hindu University & Shakespeare Society of Eastern India, Kolkata on 3-5 December 2012.
5. "Othello and Omkara: A Comparative Study of Two Different Civilizations" at the International Conference on "Expanding Territories : Comparative Literature in the 21st Century" Department of English &CLS, Saurastra University, Rajkot (Gujarat). On March 29, 30 & 31, 2010.
6. "The Novels of RK Narayan: a Projection of Subaltern Consciousness" at UGC Sponsored 2 days National Conference on Role of Literature in Narrativizing the marargins" organized by Department of English Bhaderwah Campus, University of Jammu, Jammu on 25 & 26 March 2012.
|Membership of Professional Bodies|
UGC NET, SET (Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and North East)
Awarded Minor Research Project by ICSSR titled "The Occult Tradition of Shamanism in Sikkim: A Study of its Core Belief and Tribal Nature" in the year 2018.
|Office Address||Faculty Room 2, |